Friday, May 16, 2008

New Frontier

We live in a new world where information is transmitted through a variety of sources. As the President/CEO of North Alabama Educators Credit Union (NAECU), I have seen this blog format as a method to communicate information from within NAECU and also within the credit union industry. Credit unions have a good story to tell but we don't always do a good job of communicating our difference to our members and potential members in the community. My employees tell me that sometimes I get "long-winded" when it comes to speaking at meetings or communicating messages through my letters and e-mails. I will try to avoid that trait in my writings here. You as a reader don't have the time or interest to review long posts.

This is new for me. Keep that in mind as I move forward. Thanks for listening and hopefully I will not be too boring!

No comments: